Pure Pressure Dual Pressure Pikes Peak Rosin Heat Press 10x2
The Pikes Peak Press is highly reliable and will give you the highest quality press on the market. You have complete control over the press time, the heat plate temperatures, the operating pressure (with a digital readout), and even the actuating speed. Each press is available either with 10" x 2" or 10" x 3" heat plates, and with either Single or Dual Pressure.
There is no need for oiling or maintenance with the pneumatic cylinder. Pure Pressure uniquely designed to achieve nearly 5 tons of force with only 120 PSI compressed air. This will ensure that your rosin is extracted efficiently. It is manufactured in the USA and has a guarantee of unrivaled quality.
We also carry the Complete Starter Kit featuring the press and all supplies needed to get started: Pikes Peak Complete Rosin Heat Press Starter Kit.
- Industry-leading press technology has full custom software for total control, with free firmware updates forever
- Custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder gives 5 tons of pressure output from 120psi compressed air input (1.7 CFM)
- Temperature range 0°F - 300°F with even heat distribution on the aluminum plates. Each plate has its own thermocoupler for accuracy
- Two sets of orientation legs included, operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra durable, powder-coated construction
- 1 year warranty
- Proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado
- Patent pending
Notes About Air Compressors: an air compressor is required to operate this rosin press and is not included. The air compressor you use should reach 145 PSI, have a minimum tank size of 30 gallons, and have a minimum CFM rating of 1.7.
Warranty & Shipping
The Pikes Peak Rosin Heat Press by PurePressure comes to you crated and fully insured. We try our best to ship all in-stock items within 3-5 business days. Every press comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects, but we fully anticipate at least 5 years of heavy operation without any major servicing.