Pure Pressure Pikes Peak Complete Rosin Heat Press Starter Kit 2x9
Our Complete Kit helps you start making rosin right out of the box! Save over $330!
We also have the rosin press alone if you don't need the supplies: Pikes Peak Heat Press
In order to get the rosin extraction process started, we streamlined everything for you and put all needed items into the Pikes Peak Complete Rosin Heat Press Starter Kit by Pure Pressure.
All items listed below were hand selected for you. This will ensure that you will get the best results possible.
The Kit Includes All of the Following Items:
- Pikes Peak Rosin Press With Dual Pressure Control ($5,995 value)
- Complete Rosin Bag Starter Kit 50 Pack (2.5" x 9" or 2" x 9")
- Quick Flip Tool ($460 value)
- 2.5" x 9" or 2" x 9" Pre-Press Rosin Mold ($295 or $369 value)
- XXL Tool by Skilletools ($50 value)
- Silicone Table Mat by OilSlick ($110 value)
- Budder Cutter by Dr.Dabber ($49.95 value)
- 750 x - Pre-Cut 35LB 12" x 20" Parchment Paper which fits the Pikes Peak rosin press perfectly! ($345 value)
The Pikes Peak Press is highly reliable and will give you the highest quality press on the market. You have complete control over the press time, the heat plate temperatures, the operating pressure (with a digital readout), and even the actuating speed.
There is no need for oiling or maintenance with the pneumatic cylinder. It is uniquely designed to achieve nearly 5 tons of force with only 120 PSI compressed air. This will ensure that your rosin is extracted efficiently. It is manufactured in the USA and has a guarantee of unrivaled quality.
- Industry-leading press technology has full custom software for total control, with free firmware updates forever
- Custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder gives 5 tons of pressure output from 120psi compressed air input (1.7 CFM)
- Temperature range 0°F - 300°F with even heat distribution on the aluminum plates. Each plate has its own thermocoupler for accuracy
- Two sets of orientation legs included, operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra durable, powder-coated construction
- 1 year warranty
- Proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado
- Patent pending
Notes About Air Compressors: an air compressor is required to operate this rosin press and is not included. The air compressor you use should reach 145 PSI, have a minimum tank size of 30 gallons, and have a minimum CFM rating of 1.7.
Warranty & Shipping
The Pikes Peak Complete Rosin Heat Press Starter Kit by PurePressure comes to you crated and fully insured. We try our best to ship all in-stock items within 3-5 business days. Every press comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects, but we fully anticipate at least 5 years of heavy operation without any major servicing.